Posted to user@hivemind.apache.org by Diego <di...@gmail.com> on 2005/07/22 11:20:58 UTC

Jettylauncher and missing hivemodule.xml

Hello,

I want to start using JettyLauncher, all is working except that the
services can't be found. I think that the hivemodule.xml is not
loaded. If i deploy the war all works.

I am using the HiveMindFilter with Tapestry 3.0.3 and defined the
Services in a separte project (thats included in the main project).

Regards,
Diego

Re: Jettylauncher and missing hivemodule.xml

Posted by Geoff Longman <gl...@gmail.com>.
You can adjust the launch classpath on the "Classpath" tab of
JettyLauncher's launch configuration dialog page. Add anything you see
is missing.

Geoff

On 7/22/05, Diego <di...@gmail.com> wrote:
> Hello,
>
> I want to start using JettyLauncher, all is working except that the
> services can't be found. I think that the hivemodule.xml is not
> loaded. If i deploy the war all works.
>
> I am using the HiveMindFilter with Tapestry 3.0.3 and defined the
> Services in a separte project (thats included in the main project).
>
> Regards,
> Diego

The Spindle guy.           http://spindle.sf.net
Get help with Spindle: