Posted to users@ws.apache.org by Mark Petrovic <ms...@gmail.com> on 2006/03/04 22:27:06 UTC

WebServer API changes from xmlrpc v2.0 to v3.0

Good day.

I have been away from Apache XML-RPC for a couple years, and have noticed
that the API for the WebServer class has changed from v2.0 to v3.0.  For
example, the addHandler() method is no longer used.  WebServer is very handy
for command line invocations when doing quick and dirty XML-RPC
development.

Would someone be kind enough to point to examples of using the
v3.0WebServer interface in a functionally equivalent way that we used
to use the
v2.0 interface?  Specifically, how do you add handlers, and even better,
handlers that implement something like the old XmlRPCHandler interface  I
browsed the mailing list for mentions of the interface change and simple
command line invokable examples, but found none.

Thank you.

--
Mark
AE6RT