Posted to hdfs-user@hadoop.apache.org by Titash Sarkar <ti...@gmail.com> on 2013/05/15 17:01:28 UTC

Hadoop for Neo4J

I need to run analytics using the hadoop framework on data generated by the
users of my application. The data is stored in Neo4J database.
>From what I understand, in order to analyse this data, I need to push this
into HDFS and then run the batch programs as part of my analysis.
However, I cannot find a tool / connector that could seamlessly transfer
the graph data in Neo4J to HDFS. Could anybody please suggest what is the
standard approach for such usecases? Or am I doing something completely
wrong?

Re: Hadoop for Neo4J

Posted by Kishore <al...@gmail.com>.
Use sqoop.