Posted to dev@servicemix.apache.org by Krzysztof Sobkowiak <kr...@gmail.com> on 2015/11/09 21:21:34 UTC

Re: servicemix 5.4.0 cxf jetty blueprint issue

Hi

After you install the bundle the system will assign a unique id to this bundle. In my case it was 211. In your case it can be something other. So you must type

osgi:bundle-level <your bundle id> 20

Each bundle has its own bundle level - it defines the the order in which the bundles are started. The default is 50. We want to start the compat bundle before the other bundles so we must define a lower bundle level, in this case 20

I cannot tell you which ServiceMix version is used in Fuse 6.2.0. It's not based on a fixed version of ServiceMix. It's based on Karaf and made parallel to the ServiceMix

regards
Krzysztof

On 09.11.2015 14:25, stewchicken@gmail.com wrote:
> Hallo ,
>
> one question why should I do below command?
> what does 20 mean ?
> after i did it. the bundle id <in your case>211 does not exist anymore :-)
> btw i am using jboss fuse 620, how could i found out which service mix verison it is using?
>
> osgi:bundle-level 211 20
>
> <quote author='ksobkowiak'>
> Hi
>
> It worked for me. 1.0.0 > 1.0 so it is included in [1.0, 2). I had to
> restart my ServiceMix -- refresh or resolve didn't help.
>
> I have done following steps:
>
> karaf@root> osgi:install
> mvn:org.apache.aries.blueprint/org.apache.aries.blueprint.core.compatibility/1.0.0
> Bundle ID: 211
> karaf@root> osgi:bundle-level 211 20
> You are about to access system bundle 211.  Do you wish to continue
> (yes/no): yes
> karaf@root>
>
> Next I have restarted ServiceMix and the packages have been resolved.
>

> regards
> Krzysztof
>

> On 12.02.2015 23:27, dsjaxen wrote:
>> Hi!
>> The
>> mvn:org.apache.aries.blueprint/org.apache.aries.blueprint.core.compatibility/1.0.0
>> solution did not work.  It exports the reflect package at version 1.0.0.
>>
>> The "org.apache.cxf.cxf-rt-transports-http-jetty" v3.0.2 imports the
>> reflect
>> package as follows:
>>

>> org.apache.aries.blueprint.reflect;resolution:=optional;version="[1.0,2)"
>>
>> I will pursue the other solution.
>> -Doug
>>

>> --

Krzysztof Sobkowiak

33rd Degree 4charity (http://2015.33degree.org/)

Fwd: Re: servicemix 5.4.0 cxf jetty blueprint issue

Posted by Krzysztof Sobkowiak <kr...@gmail.com>.
Should go here

Posted by stewchicken <st...@gmail.com>.
ok thanks for you reply

in my case bundle is 327
after i run
osgi:bundle-level 327 20
you know what. this bundle 327 is gone. i could not find it anymore.
btw if i knew a bundle id. how to i found bundle level of it?

thanks for you help!