Posted to dev@airflow.apache.org by Jason Chen <ch...@gmail.com> on 2017/01/28 22:09:47 UTC

Airflow + Celery + SQS

Hi Airflow team,

Celery 4 supports AWS SQS
 http://docs.celeryproject.org/en/latest/getting-started/brokers/sqs.html

We are using Airflow 1.7.1.3
Is there any problem, if we change config to use SQS for CeleryExecutor ?

Thanks.

Jason

Re: Airflow + Celery + SQS

Posted by Jason Chen <ch...@gmail.com>.
Joseph,

 Thanks for sharing the ideas and I am looking forward to your announcement
and results.

 We do use AWS ElasticCache for Celery and lean on SQS mainly due to the
cost!

-Jason

Re: Airflow + Celery + SQS

Posted by Joseph Napolitano <jo...@blueapron.com.INVALID>.