Posted to user@ant.apache.org by Aaron Davies <aa...@gmail.com> on 2006/06/21 23:57:16 UTC

scp Failing--Using scp1?

The scp task is failing with a "No response from server" exception;
the same host responds just fine to an sshexec. I've tried manually
scp'ing a file to the server, and it complains that scp1 is missing,
but I would think the scp task would be using SSH2 via JSch. Is it
not? Is there a way to force it to use SSH2?
--
Aaron Davies
aaron.davies@gmail.com

Re: scp Failing--Using scp1?

Posted by Martin Gainty <mg...@hotmail.com>.
Aaron-

It sounds as if you havent et generated any keys
Puttygen will generate a public/private key pair you can use for SSH tasks based on the type of key you wish to generate e.g.
SSH1 RSA
SSH2 RSA
SSH2 DSA

HTH,