Posted to users@maven.apache.org by Jason Voegele <ja...@jvoegele.com> on 2009/05/13 19:35:49 UTC

Build Eclipse plugins with Maven

Hi All,

I am just wondering what is the best way to build a set of Eclipse
plugins using Maven?  Via Google I discovered Tycho, but what I do not
like about Tycho is that it is essentially a separate, experimental
Maven 3 installation, rather than a plugin for Maven 2.  Unfortunately
this approach will not work well with some of our continuous integration
and publication systems so I have to rule it out.

Apart from Tycho, then, what is the recommended approach?

--
Jason Voegele
Murphy's Law, that brash proletarian restatement of Godel's Theorem.