Posted to dev@kylin.apache.org by june <zh...@outlook.com> on 2021/05/26 13:44:50 UTC

streaming storage

Hi, I now use kylin 3.1.1 to develop streaming cube. I have read official blog to do this. And It goes well until I get some wrong data from kafka.
So how can I remove those wrong data? I can not found information about where the data is stored consumed by receivers.
Could I delete source data just as I do in Hive as before?  Hive is now not where streaming data store.

Re:streaming storage

Posted by Xiaoxiang Yu <xx...@apache.org>.
Hi ,
    If you want to remove wrong data (in specific time range), please consider using Lambda streaming cube to do so. Please check http://kylin.apache.org/docs/tutorial/lambda_mode_and_timezone_realtime_olap.html .

--

Best wishes to you !
From :Xiaoxiang Yu