Posted to users@openoffice.apache.org by Rajaram Menon <ra...@hotmail.com> on 2015/08/23 20:42:35 UTC

Google Input Tools (Malayalam)

Sirs,

I use heavily Malayalam, an Indian language for which I have installed Google Input Tools (GIT) which works well in MS Word/Excel. Unfortunately, it does not work in OpenOffice which I feel is a serious drawback. You may work on this to make GIT compatible with your software. This has got nothing to do with the Malayalam version you are planning. Even without a Malayalam version we should be able to use our language with the help of GIT.

Best Regards,

Rajaram Menon
India