Posted to users@maven.apache.org by Marcin Werla <mw...@tlen.pl> on 2004/07/15 13:27:08 UTC

CVS format modified -> changelog plugin stops working

Hi,

Recently my CVS admin has updated our company CVS server and now CVS logs
have:

date: 2002-04-14 15:04:51 +0000;  author: dion;  state: Exp;  lines: +20 -1

instead of:

date: 2002/04/14 22:16:13;  author: dion;  state: Exp;  lines: +1 -10

Effect of this change is, that now changlog plugin and all plugins that uses
changelog have stopped working. I've downloaded and modified changelog
plugin code a little so it works for me now (throws a lot of exceptions from
org.netbeans.cvslib, but reports are generated correctly), but I hope that
it will be fixed somehow in plugin release. Oh - and StatCvs plugin has
stopped working too.

Greetings,
Marcin Werla

RE: CVS format modified -> changelog plugin stops working

Posted by Marcin Werla <mw...@tlen.pl>.

> I guess  this should be reported to the netbeans team, along with the
> version you currently use, so that it can be updated. The only change
> seems to be the format of the date.

I'll submit the bug.

>  Is it a regular cvs or patched by your admin?

It is version 1.12.9. downloaded from cvs homepage.

Posted by Milos Kleint <Mi...@Sun.COM>.
Marcin Werla wrote:

>Hi,
>
>Recently my CVS admin has updated our company CVS server and now CVS logs
>have:
>
>date: 2002-04-14 15:04:51 +0000;  author: dion;  state: Exp;  lines: +20 -1
>
>instead of:
>
>date: 2002/04/14 22:16:13;  author: dion;  state: Exp;  lines: +1 -10
>
>Effect of this change is, that now changlog plugin and all plugins that uses
>changelog have stopped working. I've downloaded and modified changelog
>plugin code a little so it works for me now (throws a lot of exceptions from
>org.netbeans.cvslib, but reports are generated correctly), but I hope that
>it will be fixed somehow in plugin release. Oh - and StatCvs plugin has
>stopped working too.

I guess  this should be reported to the netbeans team, along with the
version you currently use, so that it can be updated. The only change
seems to be the format of the date.
 Is it a regular cvs or patched by your admin?

http://www.netbeans.org/issues/enter_bug.cgi?component=javacvs

Regards.

Milos Kleint