Posted to server-dev@james.apache.org by "Noel J. Bergman" <no...@devtech.com> on 2002/11/11 21:10:25 UTC

RE: Introduction (Darrel DeBoer)

Darrel,

G'day, Mate.  Welcome back, although I'm sorry to see it under the
particular circumstances.

I know that a bunch of folks will be happy to see more work on IMAP.  It
would be nice to have full Exchange functionality.

	--- Noel

RE: Introduction (Darrel DeBoer)

Posted by "Noel J. Bergman" <no...@devtech.com>.
> Don't feel sorry for me - I went bushwalking on Tuesday, and surfing
> yesterday. I call it "embracing the IT downturn". ;)

Good on ya!  :-)

	--- Noel

Re: Introduction (Darrel DeBoer)

Posted by Darrell DeBoer <da...@apache.org>.
On Tue, 12 Nov 2002 06:10, Noel J. Bergman wrote:
> Darrel,
>
> G'day, Mate.  Welcome back, although I'm sorry to see it under the
> particular circumstances.

What circumstance? Proscribed holidays?

--
ciao,