Posted to mapreduce-dev@hadoop.apache.org by Steve Loughran <st...@apache.org> on 2009/09/15 18:31:11 UTC

branching mapred

I've created a little branch where I've synced up my lifecycle-aware
services with the moved bits

http://svn.apache.org/viewvc/hadoop/mapreduce/branches/MAPREDUCE-233/

Chris Douglas notes that I should have checked with everyone first,
though the code is very much the moved bits from core/HADOOP-3628.

Is it OK for the branch to stay there?

Re: branching mapred

Posted by Dhruba Borthakur <dh...@gmail.com>.
+1.

Re: branching mapred

Posted by Chris Douglas <cd...@apache.org>.
+1 -C

Re: branching mapred

Posted by Owen O'Malley <om...@apache.org>.
On Sep 15, 2009, at 9:31 AM, Steve Loughran wrote:

> I've created a little branch where I've synced up my lifecycle-aware
> services with the moved bits
>
> http://svn.apache.org/viewvc/hadoop/mapreduce/branches/MAPREDUCE-233/

+1