Posted to common-dev@hadoop.apache.org by bu...@apache.org on 2009/04/09 06:02:16 UTC

buildbot success in ASF Buildbot on hadoop-trunk

The Buildbot has finished a build of hadoop-trunk on ASF Buildbot.
Full details are available at:
 http://ci.apache.org/builders/hadoop-trunk/builds/18

Buildbot URL: http://ci.apache.org/

Buildslave for this Build: isis_ubuntu

Build Reason:
Build Source Stamp: unavailable
Blamelist: nigel

Build succeeded!

sincerely,
 -The Buildbot

RE: buildbot success in ASF Buildbot on hadoop-trunk

Posted by Gavin <ga...@16degrees.com.au>.

Done.

Gav...

All community builds for Hadoop are currently done

Posted by Nigel Daley <nd...@yahoo-inc.com>.
Testing buildbot w/ hadoop is fine, but can you turn off emails to
core-dev@hadoop?  All community builds for Hadoop are currently done

Posted by Gavin <ga...@16degrees.com.au>.

Posted by Nigel Daley <nd...@yahoo-inc.com>.