Posted to solr-user@lucene.apache.org by Allahbaksh Asadullah <al...@gmail.com> on 2010/03/05 03:02:20 UTC

Clustering Search taking 4sec for 100 results

Hi,
I am using Solr for clustering. I am have set number of row as 100 and I am
using clustering handler. The problem is that I am getting the search time
for clustering search roughly 4sec. I have set -Xmx1024m. What is the best
way to reduce the time.
Regards,
allahbaksh

Re: Clustering Search taking 4sec for 100 results

Posted by Stanislaw Osinski <st...@osinski.name>.
Hi,

It might be also interesting to add some logging of clustering time (just
filed: https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/SOLR-1809) to see what the
index search vs clustering proportions are.

Cheers,

S.

Posted by Erick Erickson <er...@gmail.com>.