Posted to users@camel.apache.org by "Shankar, Shivaranjini" <sh...@blackrock.com> on 2017/03/27 09:01:25 UTC

RE: Exception not thrown on connect failed in Dynamic Routes

Hi team

We are facing the following issue. Whenever the camel route is unable to connect to an endpoint(from a list of endpoints dynamically generated using "@DynamicRouter"), it stops sftp-ing the files to all endpoints after the failed endpoint and also it does not throw an error when the said endpoint fails.
Is there a way to resolve this issue, because an exception doesn't seem to be thrown. (I have added the onException clause to the camel route to handle any exception thrown)

Camel Version used: 2.10.1

JDK: 6

JiRA raised for this issue: https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/CAMEL-11071

Thiis was a similar question raised on stack overflow.

http://stackoverflow.com/questions/40966290/apache-camel-dynamic-route-continue-when-exception-occurs

Thanks and Regards
Shivaranjini Shankar
Analyst | BlackRock
Phone: +91-124-678-0805 | Mobile: +91 92-05-184684

This message may contain information that is confidential or privileged. If you are not the intended recipient, please advise the sender immediately and delete this message. See http://www.blackrock.com/corporate/en-us/compliance/email-disclaimers for further information.  Please refer to http://www.blackrock.com/corporate/en-us/compliance/privacy-policy for more information about BlackRock’s Privacy Policy.
For a list of BlackRock's office addresses worldwide, see http://www.blackrock.com/corporate/en-us/about-us/contacts-locations.

© 2017 BlackRock, Inc. All rights reserved.

Re: Exception not thrown on connect failed in Dynamic Routes

Posted by Tadayoshi Sato <sa...@gmail.com>.
Hi,

> Camel Version used: 2.10.1
> JDK: 6

It's actually quite old. Try the latest Camel 2.18.3 and JDK 8 and see the
issue is still persistent. Many bugs have been fixed since 2.10.1.