Posted to dev@geronimo.apache.org by Hernan Cunico <hc...@gmail.com> on 2008/03/05 21:38:28 UTC

micro-g vs. geronimo framework

I saw several times the term micro-g as well as geronimo framework (or just framework) used indifferently as synonymous.

I'm trying to standardize the term in the docs and would help a lot if we agree to call it the same way.

If no one oppose I'll propose we stick to "Geronimo framework" as it also matches the assembly name.

Cheers!
Hernan

Re: micro-g vs. geronimo framework

Posted by Jason Dillon <ja...@planet57.com>.
I'd say call it minimal and just leave "little-g" as a nickname, since
I think folks like to call it little-g, but technically it is minimal,
or lite really :-P

--jason

Posted by Hernan Cunico <hc...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Joe Bohn <jo...@earthlink.net>.