Posted to dev@jclouds.apache.org by Lahiru Sandaruwan <la...@wso2.com> on 2014/04/11 18:57:18 UTC

Error while trying to spawn an instance

Hi,

I had a working setup and suddenly i'm getting this error. AFAIR i haven't
done any change. Any idea?

Note that i have a patch for JCLOUDS-509 with me.

Error log,

0 error[s]
Node failures:

TID: [0] [CC] [2014-04-11 16:44:43,374] ERROR {jclouds.compute} -  <<
problem customizing node(us-west-1/i-9b592bc7):  {jclouds.compute}
java.lang.IllegalStateException: node(us-west-1/i-9b592bc7) terminated
 at
org.jclouds.compute.functions.PollNodeRunning.apply(PollNodeRunning.java:79)
at
org.jclouds.compute.functions.PollNodeRunning.apply(PollNodeRunning.java:45)
 at
org.jclouds.compute.strategy.CustomizeNodeAndAddToGoodMapOrPutExceptionIntoBadMap.call(CustomizeNodeAndAddToGoodMapOrPutExceptionIntoBadMap.java:121)
at
org.jclouds.compute.strategy.CustomizeNodeAndAddToGoodMapOrPutExceptionIntoBadMap.call(CustomizeNodeAndAddToGoodMapOrPutExceptionIntoBadMap.java:53)
at
 at
at java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.java:744)

---

0 error[s]
Node failures:

1) IllegalStateException on node us-west-1/i-245e2c78:
java.lang.IllegalStateException: node(us-west-1/i-245e2c78) terminated
 at
org.jclouds.compute.functions.PollNodeRunning.apply(PollNodeRunning.java:79)
at
org.jclouds.compute.functions.PollNodeRunning.apply(PollNodeRunning.java:45)
 at
org.jclouds.compute.strategy.CustomizeNodeAndAddToGoodMapOrPutExceptionIntoBadMap.call(CustomizeNodeAndAddToGoodMapOrPutExceptionIntoBadMap.java:121)
at
org.jclouds.compute.strategy.CustomizeNodeAndAddToGoodMapOrPutExceptionIntoBadMap.call(CustomizeNodeAndAddToGoodMapOrPutExceptionIntoBadMap.java:53)
at
 at
at java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.java:744)

Thanks.

Lahiru Sandaruwan
Software Engineer,
Platform Technologies,
WSO2 Inc., http://wso2.com
lean.enterprise.middleware

email: lahirus@wso2.com cell: (+94) 773 325 954
blog: http://lahiruwrites.blogspot.com/
twitter: http://twitter.com/lahirus

Re: Error while trying to spawn an instance

Posted by Lahiru Sandaruwan <la...@wso2.com>.
May be a different reason. Instances are terminated automatically just
after creating. This happens to manually created ones as well. This should
be the reason. I'll will investigate.

Thanks.

Posted by Lahiru Sandaruwan <la...@wso2.com>.

Posted by Andrew Phillips <an...@apache.org>.