Posted to user@struts.apache.org by "Sundar @eSaravana" <su...@eSaravana.com> on 2001/03/23 06:03:43 UTC

Struts iterate logic tag question

Hello,

It's a long mail, after a long day.

Following is the scenario I am trying to get it done.

My current processing:

I have a BuddyListForm bean that has three instance variables
name,alias and phoneno.

code on my JSP page to iterate over the collection:
<logic:iterate id="buddylist" name="buddyform" property="buddylist"
scope="session">

<bean:write name="buddylist" property="name" filter="true"/>

<bean:write name="buddylist" property="alias" filter="true"/>

<bean:write name="buddylist" property="phoneno" filter="true"/>

</logic:iterate>

This works fine.

############################

Now I want to send multible BuddyListBeans as a collection to jsp, iterate
first at bean level, then again at attribute level.

i.e)

<logic:iterate id="buddylist" name="buddyform" property="buddylist"
scope="session">     bean level

<logic:iterate  -----This is where help is needed               ---------->
attribute level

</logic:iterate> attribute level

</logic:iterate> beanlevel

How do I do it?  Any help is appreciated

Sundar