Posted to users@camel.apache.org by srinidandi <sh...@corpus.com> on 2010/02/12 10:03:02 UTC

looking for activemq+camel+Karaf example

Hi,

I am trying my hands on a simple example of reading a activemq 5.3.0 queue,
route the message to a bean using Camel 2.1.0 and deploy the application on
Karaf 1.2.0, but struggling to make it work.

Is there any example or sample code that I can get for this combination.
It's little urgent, so any pointers also will be quite helpful.

Thanks

Re: looking for activemq+camel+Karaf example

Posted by Willem Jiang <wi...@gmail.com>.
Hi

Which version of ActiveMQ are you using?
Please try out the latest released Camel 2.2.0, which has some fix for
running the camel-example-jms-file on OSGi platform.

Willem

Posted by srinidandi <sh...@corpus.com>.
Hi,

Posted by Willem Jiang <wi...@gmail.com>.
Hi,

Posted by Claus Ibsen <cl...@gmail.com>.
Hi

See this OSGi tutorial. There is a 2nd part as well
http://camel.apache.org/tutorial-osgi-camel-part1.html

On Fri, Feb 12, 2010 at 10:03 AM, srinidandi
<sh...@corpus.com> wrote:

> Hi,
>
> I am trying my hands on a simple example of reading a activemq 5.3.0 queue,
> route the message to a bean using Camel 2.1.0 and deploy the application on
> Karaf 1.2.0, but struggling to make it work.
>
> Is there any example or sample code that I can get for this combination.
> It's little urgent, so any pointers also will be quite helpful.
>
> Thanks

Claus Ibsen
Apache Camel Committer

Blog: http://davsclaus.blogspot.com/