Posted to dev@flex.apache.org by Carol Frampton <cf...@adobe.com> on 2012/07/16 16:38:45 UTC

[RESULT] [VOTE] Release Apache Flex 4.8.0 - RC3 - build number 1359417

The vote has passed with the following result :

  +1 (binding): 10

Bertrand Delacretaz <bd...@apache.org> (Mentor/IPMC vote)

Dave Fisher <da...@comcast.net> (Mentor/IPMC vote)

Nicholas Kwiatkowski <ni...@spoon.as>

Michael Labriola <la...@digitalprimates.net>

Peter Else <pe...@gmail.com>

Alex Harui <ah...@adobe.com>

OmPrakash Muppirala <bi...@gmail.com>

Justin Mclean <ju...@classsoftware.com>

Igor Costa <ig...@gmail.com>

Carol Frampton <cf...@adobe.com>

  +1 (non binding): 6

Glenn Williams <in...@tinylion.co.uk>
João Fernandes <jo...@gmail.com>

Joan Llenas Masó <jo...@garnetworks.com>

christofer.dutz@c-ware.de <ch...@c-ware.de>

Carlos Rovira <ca...@codeoscopic.com>

Heinrich Ruoff <he...@gmail.com>

The Incubator PMC will now vote on this release.  When the release is approved by the IPMC, I will notify this flex-users and flex-dev and the artifacts will be promoted to www.apache.org/dist/incubator/flex.

Carol

Re: [RESULT] [VOTE] Release Apache Flex 4.8.0 - RC3 - build number 1359417

Posted by Dave Fisher <da...@comcast.net>.
Let's not pop any corks yet.

But yes, I think that this community has done very well.

Regards,
Dave

Posted by Alex Harui <ah...@adobe.com>.

On 7/16/12 1:34 PM, "Carlos Rovira" <ca...@codeoscopic.com> wrote:

> Great to see it already done! It was a long journey with lots of
> dedication. Well done! :)

I must emphasize that it is not "done" yet.  Because we are in incubation we
still need IPMC approval.

Alex Harui
Flex SDK Team
Adobe Systems, Inc.
http://blogs.adobe.com/aharui

Re: [RESULT] [VOTE] Release Apache Flex 4.8.0 - RC3 - build number 1359417

Posted by Carlos Rovira <ca...@codeoscopic.com>.

Posted by "Guthmann, Scott" <sg...@on3solutions.com>.