Posted to users@jackrabbit.apache.org by Rencana Tarigan <re...@yahoo.co.id> on 2010/07/09 21:53:56 UTC

Add property to a folder

Hi all,
I have code to add property to a folder or file at jackrabbit like this :

DavPropertySet newProps = new DavPropertySet();
         DavPropertyNameSet removeProperties = new DavPropertyNameSet();
         DavProperty<String> testProp = new
DefaultDavProperty<String>(propKey.replaceAll(" ","_"), propValue,
DavConstants.NAMESPACE);
         newProps.add(testProp);
         PropPatchMethod proPatch = null;
         boolean b_returnCode = false;
         try {
             proPatch = new PropPatchMethod(FileShipUtils.getInstance()
                     .getFullPath(remotePath.substring(-1)), newProps,
removeProperties);
             //client.getParams().setAuthenticationPreemptive(false);

             client.executeMethod(proPatch);

             //System.out.println(proPatch.getStatusCode() + " "    +
proPatch.getStatusText());
             //proPatch.checkSuccess();
             b_returnCode = true;// success
             proPatch.releaseConnection();

         } catch (IOException e) {
             e.printStackTrace();
             b_returnCode = false;
         }

This code is success to add property to a file but not work to a
folder/collection, any suggestion for this problem ?

Thanks.

--
-----=====*=====-----
Rencana Tarigan

Re: Add property to a folder

Posted by Rencana Tarigan <re...@yahoo.co.id>.
Halo,
I already add mixin to folder but it's still can't add property to the
folder ?
any other suggestion or sample for code ?

here is my code for add mixin :
if (!selectednode.isNodeType("mix:versionable")){
                 selectednode.addMixin("mix:versionable");
                 session.save();
             }
             selectednode.addMixin(propKey);
             selectednode.setProperty(propKey, propValue);
             session.save();
             session.logout();

--
-----=====*=====-----