Posted to users@wicket.apache.org by jan_bar <he...@yahoo.com> on 2007/10/03 19:25:02 UTC

Out of order requests

Hi,

I have some troubles with Wicket 1.2.6. I have two pages, pageA has
Image(s), pageB has Flash that talks back to wicket. Here is a trace of HTTP
requests:

pageA - HTML is sent to client
page.image(s) - images are send to client
pageB - HTML is sent to client
pageB.flash - flash starts it's background requests
pageA - now I switch back to pageA via pageB.Link
pageB.flash - flash on pageB still lives and sends request to wicket, this
is the source of trouble
pageA.images - images on pageA doesn't exist, because "session expired"

The trouble is that Flash still "lives" even when new page is loaded into
client. The request from flash seems to confuse wicket. How can I fix this
problem?

Thanks, Jan

--
Jan Bares
http://jan.vegetband.cz

Re: Out of order requests

Posted by Johan Compagner <jc...@gmail.com>.
yes and that can't be fixed as easy (in 1.2)
Because that would mean that is not an access stack anymore...

for example if you have a stack or only 3.
And you go back once, do a refresh click on something and then again 2 times
back
if we wouldn't have the access stack like now page expired would happen.
Its just a bit tricky. And i dont know if we should really try to fix that
for 1.2
Because what you want then is something like a last acccessed page map.
But that map can't be to small because then page expired could happen a lot
when people
use the back button a lot.

Re: Out of order requests

Posted by jan_bar <he...@yahoo.com>.