Posted to users@subversion.apache.org by Felix Engel <fe...@gmail.com> on 2008/09/25 13:46:15 UTC

SVN checkout to an environment with deprecated file access permissions

Dear group,

i would like to make a SVN checkout to an environment with deprecated
file access permissions (a mounted networkshare win32):

- Created, and Accessed file time-stamps not available
- Attributes Read-only, Hidden and Archive not available

TSVN cannot, for example, hide the ".svn" directories. (gives me
"Access is denied.")

How do I tell (T)SVN to ignore errors arising from the situation
above and continue the checkout? I am using Tortoise, but the TSVN
list claims its a subversion problem.

Thanks,

Felix.