Posted to users@subversion.apache.org by Christopher Baus <ch...@yahoo.com> on 2004/02/04 06:54:39 UTC

problem where you can not update working copy.

I found what might be a bug...

lets say you have the following directories

/src
/src/sub

Now operate on src, and cancel the operation so a svn
cleanup is required.

Now delete sub.

There is no way to clean up src or recover sub.

I did this, and was forced to check to another
location and copy the .svn directory to sub.

BTW I am on 0.37 client and server on Linux.

Re: problem where you can not update working copy.

Posted by kf...@collab.net.
Christopher Baus <ch...@yahoo.com> writes:
> I found what might be a bug...
>
> lets say you have the following directories
>
> /src
> /src/sub
>
> Now operate on src, and cancel the operation so a svn
> cleanup is required.
>
> Now delete sub.
>
> There is no way to clean up src or recover sub.
>
> I did this, and was forced to check to another
> location and copy the .svn directory to sub.
>
> BTW I am on 0.37 client and server on Linux.

Could you please post an exact transcript of what you did, including
all the preperatory steps, and the cleanup step that (apparently) got
an unexpected error?

Thanks,
-Karl