Posted to java-user@axis.apache.org by kama rao <in...@yahoo.com> on 2003/01/29 01:26:42 UTC

when does axis serialize and deserialize using type mappings in deploy.wsdd?

I am using axis and wstk. I am writing some handlers for my service.
when does serialization take place.
for example:
1) if a client handler is there in between,does the axis serialize before it reaches client handler.
2)if a server side handler is there,when does axis deserialize using the typemappings in deployment file.is it before server handler or after server handler.

If axis deserializes before passing to server handler,how to deserialize the SOAP envelope,if we change it in server handler.

Are there any good examples which show handlers and ser/deser.WSTK doesn't have good examples of handlers,it uses some in signature demos but code examples not given.

any suggestions are welcome.