Posted to dev@hbase.apache.org by Srikanth Srungarapu <sr...@gmail.com> on 2014/09/23 03:26:21 UTC

regarding scan output from SASL enabled cluster.

Hi Folks,
When I'm try to connect to SASL cluster from a separate shell client, and
issuing read/scan command, the client is receving 0 rows (using 0.98
branch), whereas the put command is throwing AccessDenied exception. I was
under the impression that client should be receving "AccessDenied"
exception even for the read operations. Is this intended behavior?
Thanks,
Srikanth.

Re: regarding scan output from SASL enabled cluster.

Posted by Srikanth Srungarapu <sr...@gmail.com>.
Thanks, Ted for the information!

Posted by Ted Yu <yu...@gmail.com>.
See HBASE-11070