Posted to general@incubator.apache.org by Ade Sanni <as...@gmail.com> on 2019/07/31 17:19:53 UTC

New Project

Hello,

I would like to start a new project at Apache. The project is for a
Java based screen recorder application. I already have some code.

How do I get a proposal ready? I also need a Champion and interested
developers.

Thanks,
A Sanni

Re: New Project

Posted by Ted Dunning <te...@gmail.com>.
Oh... and the project sounds like a cool one!

(should have mentioned that before)

Re: New Project

Posted by Ade Sanni <as...@gmail.com>.
Ok, sounds good.