Posted to java-user@axis.apache.org by "Agarwal, Naresh" <na...@informatica.com> on 2003/06/30 09:33:34 UTC

Application/Web Servers supported by AXIS 1.1?

Hi

Which of the following are supported by AXIS 1.1?

*

	 Apache Web Server
*

	JBoss
*

	 IBM Web Sphere Application Server
*

	 BEA Web logic
*	Sun One
*	IIS

thanks & regards,

Naresh Agarwal

Re: Application/Web Servers supported by AXIS 1.1?

Posted by Guillaume Sauthier <Gu...@Bull.Net>.
Axis run successfully under JOnAS 3.1.5 too

Re: Application/Web Servers supported by AXIS 1.1?

Posted by de Blaauw <l....@chello.nl>.
Hi,

We ran axis 1.0 and now 1.1 just fine under websphere 5.0

later
Leo
Posted by Srinath Perera <he...@vijayaba.cse.mrt.ac.lk>.
Hello Anne
I do not know special name....
It is suppose to be the C++ implementation for axis in repository it
xml-axis/c/bin/linux/server ect... (end linux /server not relevent
here).
regards
Srinath

Posted by Anne Thomas Manes <an...@manes.net>.

Posted by Srinath Perera <he...@vijayaba.cse.mrt.ac.lk>.
Hello Anne

how to update correctly from 1_1RC to 1_1final?

Posted by remko de knikker <re...@yale.edu>.
I have a running service on Axis 1_1RC2
(which has a Document method(Document doc) signature, in doc/literal
message-style ws )
in order to test out if the new version Axis_1_1final works 'purer' with
the added org.apache.axis.encoding.ser.DocumentSerializer
instead of having to use the ElementSerializer I want to 'upgrade'.

If I try and outsmart the little beast by just copying Axis.jar, a
Read.timeout is thrown, so I suppose that won't do the whole trick.

What's the correct way of upgrading an existing service?

thanks,

Antwort: Re: Application/Web Servers supported by AXIS 1.1?

Posted by la...@gfi.ihk.de.
Hi,

i'm using Axis 1.1 as both server and client of webservices in Bea
Weblogic 6.1.

Regards,
Thomas

"Akhil Gupta" <ag...@eircom.net>
05.07.03 01:31
Bitte antworten zu
axis-user@ws.apache.org

An
<ax...@ws.apache.org>
Kopie

Thema
Re: Application/Web Servers supported by AXIS 1.1?

Hi

I am working with JBoss. You need to download a module of JBoss called
JBoss.net from JBoss site.
At present this module is compiled with Axis 1.0 but I believe shortly it
will be available with Axis 1.1 so
then JBoss should support Axis 1.1 as well.

Posted by Rick Kellogg <rm...@earthlink.net>.
Please refer to the Wiki for installation notes:
http://nagoya.apache.org/wiki/apachewiki.cgi?AxisProjectPages/Install

Posted by Akhil Gupta <ag...@eircom.net>.
Hi