Posted to user@ignite.apache.org by "Gordon Reid (Nine Mile)" <go...@ninemilefinancial.com> on 2017/05/22 09:40:34 UTC

Get all services in cluster by name

Hi There,

I know I can do this

ignite.services().services("MyService");

To get all locally deployed instances of my service. But how can I get a collection of all MyService across the entire cluster? I want to know each instance, not just any single remote instance.

Thanks,
Gordon.

This email and any attachments are proprietary & confidential and are intended solely for the use of the individuals to whom it is addressed. Any views or opinions expressed are solely for those of the author and do not necessarily reflect those of Nine Mile Financial Pty. Limited. If you have received this email in error, please let us know immediately by reply email and delete from your system. Nine Mile Financial Pty. Limited. ABN: 346 1349 0252

RE: Get all services in cluster by name

Posted by "Gordon Reid (Nine Mile)" <go...@ninemilefinancial.com>.
Thanks Andrey, this gets me all declared services, and topology snapshot, but not a proxy to each individual service that is actually running. But I can work with it.

Thanks.

--
Best regards,
Andrey V. Mashenkov