Posted to users@cocoon.apache.org by Daniel Pfuhl <pf...@bauing.uni-weimar.de> on 2000/11/29 20:28:38 UTC

how to assign stylesheet

Hi

After getting Cocoon&FOP to work properly I would like to
assign the stylesheet for the document ober a url.
I mean how can I accomplish that I call a xml file and cocoon
serves it as html but when I only click on a link to the same file
with maybe an attribute in the link the page will be served as
a pdf file.

This would be solve many of my present problems. ;-)

thanks for helping me !!

Daniel
Daniel Pfuhl
WebAdmin - ZentraleIT
Fakultät Bauingenieurwesen
Bauhaus-Universität Weimar

Tel.: (58) 44 55
mail: pfuhl@bauing.uni-weimar.de
internet: http://support.bauing.uni-weimar.de

RE: how to assign stylesheet

Posted by Peter Jacobs <pe...@advalvas.be>.
http://xml.apache.org/cocoon/faqs.html

look for "Is is possible to specify the stylesheet to be used by means of a
request parameter?"