Posted to dev@samza.apache.org by Yi Pan <ni...@gmail.com> on 2015/08/28 19:06:31 UTC

samza-hello-samza build cannot find samza 0.10.0-SNAPSHOT artifacts on maven

Hi, all,

I tried to build samza-hello-samza from latestt branch today and it failed
due to the missing artifacts w/ 0.10.0-SNAPSHOT version on maven. The
README.md file does not mention how to access the *-SNAPSHOT version of
artifacts either. I am curious how the build for samza-hello-samza on
latest branch work?

@Yan, could you help to share your points here?

Thanks!

-Yi

Re: samza-hello-samza build cannot find samza 0.10.0-SNAPSHOT artifacts on maven

Posted by Kishore N C <ki...@gmail.com>.
The snapshot versions are also found on Apache's public repo:

<repository>
    <id>apache-repo</id>
    <name>apache-repo</name>
    <url>https://repository.apache.org/content/groups/public</url>
</repository>

Cheers,

KN.

--
It is our choices that show what we truly are,
far more than our abilities.

Re: samza-hello-samza build cannot find samza 0.10.0-SNAPSHOT artifacts on maven

Posted by Yan Fang <ya...@gmail.com>.