Posted to slide-user@jakarta.apache.org by Sriram Reddy <re...@euclid.com> on 2002/06/13 14:32:09 UTC

I am new to slide

Hi

I am very new to slide. I have installed the binaries as downloaded from
the site and am successfully able to start the server and also the
client. I have followed the procedure as specified in documentation for
creating users and permissions. But am not able to upload documents to a
namespace. Could any one please provide with some help/pointers to over
come this problem.

Thanks
sriram

Re: I am new to slide

Posted by Christopher Lenz <cm...@gmx.de>.
Sriram Reddy wrote:
> Hi
>
> I am very new to slide. I have installed the binaries as downloaded from
> the site and am successfully able to start the server and also the
> client. I have followed the procedure as specified in documentation for
> creating users and permissions. But am not able to upload documents to a
> namespace. Could any one please provide with some help/pointers to over
> come this problem.
>
> Thanks
> sriram

Well, in what way aren't you able to upload documents?
What errors do you get, what do the logs say, etc ?

--
Christopher Lenz
/=/ cmlenz at gmx.de