Posted to dev@cordova.apache.org by Sergio Nader da Cunha Sardo <se...@gmail.com> on 2016/01/16 22:37:30 UTC

What is the lastest cordova version?

Hello,

I wanted to check if I have the latest version. So, I cordova --version.
Then went to https://cordova.apache.org/ and could not find what is the
latest version.
I may have missed something, but it would be nice to show it the home page.

Regards,

​​
Sérgio Nader

Skype: sergio.nader.br

Tel: 55 11 9 9101 4590

​www.brasilisdigital.com.br

Tecnologia & Inovação​

Re: What is the lastest cordova version?

Posted by Simon MacDonald <si...@gmail.com>.
https://www.npmjs.com/package/cordova

will tell you what the latest published version is.

Simon Mac Donald
http://hi.im/simonmacdonald