Posted to users@wicket.apache.org by Kamil Hark <ka...@gmail.com> on 2008/12/02 14:04:08 UTC

backbutton with AjaxFallbackDefaultDataTable

Hi, I have a problem with browser's backbutton and
AjaxFallbackDefaultDataTable, I have button that adds new rows into table (I
put new objects into table's model and udate table with ajax). when I click
some link to other page and after redirect I click browser's backbutton then
my table is empty until I refresh the browser.
How to fix it? I think the reason of above is that after back onRender is
not invoked

Regards Kamil.

Re: backbutton with AjaxFallbackDefaultDataTable

Posted by Timo Rantalaiho <Ti...@ri.fi>.
On Tue, 02 Dec 2008, Kamil Hark wrote:
> Hi, I have a problem with browser's backbutton and
> AjaxFallbackDefaultDataTable, I have button that adds new rows into table (I
> put new objects into table's model and udate table with ajax). when I click
> some link to other page and after redirect I click browser's backbutton then
> my table is empty until I refresh the browser.
> How to fix it? I think the reason of above is that after back onRender is
> not invoked

Try disabling all caching with HTTP headers and proper browser
settings.

Best wishes,
Timo

--