Posted to user@ofbiz.apache.org by Shereen <sh...@hotmail.com> on 2010/09/22 09:26:26 UTC

SFA exception

I created a security group called sales manager and I added to it the
permission of sfa admin butI'm not able to create a forecast
it tells me that I dun have the permission to invoke the service create
forecast
the version is v911202
this problem really irritates me can someone help?
what I understand is that sfa manager have all permissions in sfa right?
although i've downloaded v9.04 but the sfa is not complete and the
permissions is not created.
v9.04 is the stable version but some staff is not completed or have they
been completed in the svn version?
from where can I get the most completed stable version 9.04?

Re: SFA exception

Posted by BJ Freeman <bj...@free-man.net>.
is there something in the link I gave you did not understand?

Shereen sent the following on 9/23/2010 2:55 AM:

Re: SFA exception

Re: SFA exception

Posted by BJ Freeman <bj...@free-man.net>.
I apologize for giving you the wrong information.
SFA is now a working App in 9.04 and 10.4.
however the exception you received, if I understand you, is that you did
not associate the correct permissions, roles.
it you use admin it can access the page, so look at the roles and
permission of the admin party and login.
you can also look at the forecast portlet code and see what roles and
permissions are needed.

BJ Freeman sent the following on 9/22/2010 1:26 AM:

Re: SFA exception

Posted by BJ Freeman <bj...@free-man.net>.