Posted to dev@rocketmq.apache.org by heng du <du...@gmail.com> on 2019/03/09 08:04:43 UTC

[DISCUSS]rocketmq-spring 2.0.2 release

Hello RocketMQ Community,

This is the discussion for the release of rocketmq-spring 2.0.2.

The main goal of this release is to align with RocketMQ Client 4.4.0 and
supports the new features, e.g. ACL and Message Trace. and besides this,
this release also will bring some enhancements for CI, and byte[] message
conversion.

Welcome everyone to comment in this email, and if no other sounds, I would
like to call for a vote for this release :-)

Thanks,
The Apache RocketMQ Team

Re: [DISCUSS]rocketmq-spring 2.0.2 release

Posted by 风起云然 <fe...@163.com>.
+1

| |
风起云然