Posted to dev@mahout.apache.org by Sebastian Schelter <ss...@apache.org> on 2014/03/09 14:12:02 UTC

How To Release page

Hi Suneel,

I have a favor to ask. Could you have a look at the "How To Release"
page and tell if the information there is still correct? I'm asking you
this because you have done the latest release. After your OK, I'll go
and improve formatting and readability of that page.

Best,
Sebastian

Re: How To Release page

Posted by Suneel Marthi <su...@yahoo.com>.
ssc,

could u create a jira for this?
thanks

On Sunday, March 9, 2014 11:19 AM, Suneel Marthi <su...@yahoo.com> wrote:

Sure, will do it later tonight. In light of Mahout's recent migration to svnpubsub, release notes need to be updated to reflect that.

Re: How To Release page