Posted to user@jmeter.apache.org by oliver <ol...@hotmail.com> on 2011/05/14 23:56:06 UTC

Re: How to handle JMeter/CI results stored in a database?

In the end I opted for the custom path. Time consuming but fun.

Along the way though, I also noticed a new service that some of you might be
interested in:  http://www.geckoboard.com Geckoboard . It's only been live a
few months but it offers a really nice dashboard front-end to CI results. If
you have a lot of datasets from multiple tests run overnight then it's a
simple way to collate all the key metrics in one place.

I don't think it's really aimed at this but with a bit of work I set it up
so I get the standard results from the last test (throughput, tps, 90th
percentiles over time, etc.) - one page for each project. But I also have a
view giving trends over the past few weeks and I can overlay the results
from the latest test with those from the previous one.

None of this replaces actually analysing data, actually *doing testing*, but
for automated CI it's the d's bs. Oh, and, if I had an iPad or iPhone, I
could view it all there too.