Posted to users@subversion.apache.org by Eduard Kotysh <nu...@gmail.com> on 2007/03/23 20:09:00 UTC

svn update fails on current directory: Working copy locked

I am executing the following commands from a Windows DOS prompt (cmd):

In DOS command prompt, from C:\tsunami\svn\build directory:

svn up -r HEAD .                                 OK
svn up -r HEAD C:\tsunami\svn\build     FAILS
with the following:

svn: Working copy 'C:\tsunami\svn\build' locked
svn: run 'svn cleanup' to remove locks (type 'svn help cleanup' for details)

If I do svn stat, I see no outstanding locks and svn cleanup doesn't do
anything.

Looks as if I give a fully qualified path, something behaves differently
than if I give the current directory!