Posted to dev@roller.apache.org by George Frink <so...@southernconnections.com> on 2007/06/07 19:47:47 UTC

Another tag question -- site-wide

Site-wide tag aggregation was easy to implement, applying existing
Velocity as documented in the template use guid.
I may be overlooking the obvious, but making URLs work for the
resulting tag list has me buffaloed.
Judging from Dave's ApacheCon presentation, I'm not going to be able
to cobble it together from Roller 3.1 Velocity and if I want it best
pen some Java etc ... for that purpose.
Glad to do what I need to. Just double checking.
Thanks.

George Frink
Southern Connections Inc.
919 341 2999
southern@southernconnections.com

Re: Another tag question -- site-wide

Posted by Dave <sn...@gmail.com>.
On 6/7/07, George Frink <so...@southernconnections.com> wrote:
> Site-wide tag aggregation was easy to implement, applying existing
> Velocity as documented in the template use guid.
> I may be overlooking the obvious, but making URLs work for the
> resulting tag list has me buffaloed.

I'm not sure what you mean by "making URLs work for the resulting tag list".

If you explain further maybe I could offer a suggestion.

- Dave