Posted to user@struts.apache.org by Yugandhar_Reddy <Yu...@satyam.com> on 2002/04/04 07:19:20 UTC

Urgent: xml with struts

Hi,

Can anyone tell me how can we make use of xml with struts????
can we use struts for converting the xml to valueObjects(java class which
hold the set and get methods for the each xml tag) and again valueObjects to
xml??????

Thanks in advance,
Yug

This e-mail (including any attachments) is intended for the sole use of the
PRIVATE COMPANY INFORMATION. Any review or reliance by others or  copying or
distribution or forwarding of any or all of the  contents in this message is
STRICTLY PROHIBITED. If you are not the intended recipeint,please contact
the sender by e-mail and delete all copies; your co-operation in this regard
is appreciated.

Re: Urgent: xml with struts

Posted by Louis Leung <lo...@sun.com>.
you can do that in the action class