Posted to users@tomcat.apache.org by Marco <m....@set-network.com> on 2004/07/19 19:07:14 UTC

TOMCAT OUT OF MEMORY - HELP

Hi

We installed Tomcat 4.1.27 on our server (windows 2000 advanced server).
Tomcat is installed as a Windows service and we setted it to use a
maximum memory of 1,5 GB and a start memory of 256 MB.
At present we deployed seven applications in the webapps folder.
All seems to work correctly, but periodically (and too often) we get an
Out of Memory exception.
Controlling the Windows processes, we found out that Tomcat uses about
300 MB of memory when it goes in out of memory.

Can anyone tell us something more about the memory usage of Tomcat or,
more simply, help us ?

Thanks in advance.