Posted to user@guacamole.apache.org by Estevão Costa <es...@gmail.com> on 2022/04/07 21:45:57 UTC

Guacamole does not list users and groups from the active directory

Hi

We have a Guacamole instance deployed by docker and we are run into that
problem:
- We set up the Active Directory using env vars, including
LDAP_SEARCH_BIND_DN and LDAP_SEARCH_BIND_PASSWORD and we are able to login
into Guacamole with AD users. However, we can't see the AD users and groups
in the Guacamole Admin Dashboard.

So we can't assign connections to users because the users don't appear in
the list.

In the log, we don't see anything. No messages about it.

Please, how can I solve it?

Thank you!

Estevão

Re: Guacamole does not list users and groups from the active directory

Posted by Estevão Costa <es...@gmail.com>.
Ok. Thank you. That worked for me.

Estevão

Posted by Nick Couchman <vn...@apache.org>.

Posted by Estevão Costa <es...@gmail.com>.
Perfect. We are using Postgres as database. How Can I set up that
configuration properly?

I created an account with the same username and password as the AD account
in the Guacamole Admin panel but it doesn't work too. Looks like I'm doing
something wrong.

Thanks a lot!
Estevão

Posted by Nick Couchman <vn...@apache.org>.