Posted to dev@druid.apache.org by Clint Wylie <cw...@apache.org> on 2021/05/04 06:20:08 UTC

0.21.1, maybe 0.22?

Hi all,
From the 0.21 release vote  thread,
https://lists.apache.org/thread.html/r72b70181bd61585703fdc2a4699b28701bc437da8410444106f2c57a%40%3Cdev.druid.apache.org%3E,
discussing bug https://github.com/apache/druid/issues/11166, I think we've
decided it is best to do a 0.21.1 patch release that includes
https://github.com/apache/druid/pull/11167.

Since the master branch is quite a bit ahead of 0.21, I also think we
should avoid pulling in too many additional bug fixes, and instead I will
volunteer to begin the release process on 0.22 in maybe 2-3 weeks? I am
open to pulling in other fixes if there is anything else that is needed
asap and can't wait until 0.22 though.

I'll get a branch started soon and if nothing else gets added, should have
a vote up later this week.