Posted to dev@myfaces.apache.org by Leonardo Uribe <lu...@gmail.com> on 2014/02/24 21:08:37 UTC

[core] update migration of myfaces documentation from confluence to apache cms

Hi

By reasons you already know, we are on the process of migrate the
documentation that was is available in confluence:

https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/MYFACES/Index

to apache cms. I have published the resulting documentation, so you
can take a look at:

http://myfaces.apache.org/wiki/

The idea is keep using maven site plugin for our site, but maintain
all non generated documentation using apache cms.

The next step is fix all links we have in our projects and add
redirect links from confluence. There are some pages that were ported
but initially not included in the site:

- ASF Board Reports
- Proposals
- GSOC and MyFaces

Should we move these content too or let it in confluence? I think
since this is not documentation it is better to let it in confluence
or move it to the other wiki. Suggestions are welcomed.

regards,

Leonardo Uribe