Posted to dev@tapestry.apache.org by Howard Lewis Ship <hl...@gmail.com> on 2005/10/01 16:13:57 UTC

Anyone using Jython support?

The BSF/Jython support in Tapestry has been around for a while, but
was something of a "me too" feature when added.  I'm still not 100%
certain it works correctly. Is anybody out there using it?

It would be nice to strip it out; the code, the dependencies, etc.
Leaner and meaner.

--
Howard M. Lewis Ship
Creator, Jakarta Tapestry

Re: Anyone using Jython support?

Posted by Vjeran Marcinko <vj...@email.t-com.hr>.
I suggested the same thing some months ago. Haven't noticed that anyone ever
mentioned this feature, let alone used it....

-Vjeran

Posted by Kevin Menard <km...@servprise.com>.
On Sat, 01 Oct 2005 10:13:57 -0400, Howard Lewis Ship <hl...@gmail.com>
wrote:

> The BSF/Jython support in Tapestry has been around for a while, but
> was something of a "me too" feature when added.  I'm still not 100%
> certain it works correctly. Is anybody out there using it?

I never really knew what the jython jar was for.  I haven't included it
with my webapp written using T4 and things work well though.

--
Kevin

Re: Anyone using Jython support?

Posted by Kevin Menard <km...@servprise.com>.