Posted to users@subversion.apache.org by Ryan Schmidt <su...@ryandesign.com> on 2008/10/01 19:41:48 UTC

Re: pre-checkout , post-checkout hooks

On Sep 30, 2008, at 4:26 AM, Claude CHERET wrote:

> Do you plan to include   "pre-checkout", "post-checkout" hook in
> SUBVERSION ?

I'm not aware of any plans to include these hooks in Subversion
itself. But if you serve your repository using Apache, you can get a
post-checkout hook using my svnhookdispatcher script:

http://www.ryandesign.com/svnhookdispatcher/

> It will be usefull to lock some files for exemple.

Are the locking features Subversion already includes insufficient?

http://svnbook.red-bean.com/en/1.5/svn.advanced.locking.html