Posted to users@tomcat.apache.org by "Propes, Barry L [GCG-NAOT]" <ba...@citigroup.com> on 2007/02/14 19:12:03 UTC

multiple versions of TC

Hi,

I'm running 4.0.1 currently on my local box, but our prod box has 4.1.3. I was wondering, if I copy down the newer version, can I run it also (not simultaneously) but without having to delete the older version?

Can I just set the jdk path appropriately and run it like I would my older version?

PLease advise.

Thanks.

Re: multiple versions of TC

Posted by Christopher Schultz <ch...@christopherschultz.net>.

Re: multiple versions of TC

Posted by David Kerber <dc...@verizon.net>.
Propes, Barry L [GCG-NAOT] wrote:

>Hi,
>
>I'm running 4.0.1 currently on my local box, but our prod box has 4.1.3. I was wondering, if I copy down the newer version, can I run it also (not simultaneously) but without having to delete the older version?

You could even run them simultaneously if you make sure you don't have
any conflicts in the ports they are using.