Posted to users@tomcat.apache.org by Tuncer Tunçer <tu...@gmail.com> on 2009/04/07 15:28:53 UTC

NOT AN EAGAIN STATUS

I am running 5.5.26 on a debian server. i frequently see an error
message on my tomcat logs saying :

org.apache.catalina.connector.Request parseParameters
WARNING: Exception thrown whilst processing POSTed parameters
java.net.SocketTimeoutException: Exception filling buffer with data from
underlying input stream: not an EAGAIN status, so perhaps disconnected
client?

does anybody have any idea about why this is happening and how can i
resolve this? I am having some serious problems on the site especially
about performance and resource usage, and i think this error may be
connected with this problems.

RE: NOT AN EAGAIN STATUS

Posted by Tuncer Tunçer <tu...@gmail.com>.
Thanks for the response.

As far as I see in log files, this error occurs on pages used for ajax.
I mean I post data(and that is a few parameters, not large files) to
some jsp pages, used for ajax, and they reply back. I use prototype
javascript library for sending ajax requests and JSON for processing
answers from those ajax pages.

I dont post files to ajax pages. This error is repeating too many times
on log files. Please help

RE: NOT AN EAGAIN STATUS

Posted by Jason Smith <js...@infotrustgroup.com>.