Posted to dev@netbeans.apache.org by sg...@mainscreen.com, sg...@mainscreen.com on 2018/05/25 08:21:11 UTC

Plugin development

I am currently developing a fix for a bug in a NB 8.2 plugin but I am running into an issue regarding             ProjectClassPathModifier versus ProjectClassPathExtender. Can someone please direct me to the correct place to ask a question on such an issue? Thanks.

Re: Plugin development

Posted by Jens Hofschröer <ap...@nigjo.de>.
Hi

Am 25.05.2018 um 10:21 schrieb sgparry@mainscreen.com:
> I am currently developing a fix for a bug in a NB 8.2 plugin but I am running into an issue regarding             ProjectClassPathModifier versus ProjectClassPathExtender. Can someone please direct me to the correct place to ask a question on such an issue? Thanks.

Normally the correct "place" is trying to contact the original author.
Do you have an email address or website? What is the name of the plugin?
Maybe the author is reading this mailing list.

Jens

--
http://blog.nigjo.de/netbeans/